This Website is owned by Thermal Edge Incorporated and is maintained to serve the needs of its customers and visitors. Thermal Edge Incorporated may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this page on the Website. Given the speed of design, development and revisions you should periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions.
General Terms & Conditions of Use
Your access to this Website is subject to the following Terms & Conditions and all applicable laws. By entering, viewing and browsing the Website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms & Conditions.
- All materials on this Website should be treated as copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and are subject to all provisions of the Copyright policy published on this site. No materials on this Website may be used without Thermal Edge Incorporated’s express written permission except as stated in these Terms & Conditions or in the text on the Website.
- Although Thermal Edge Incorporated uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Website, Thermal Edge Incorporated makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of this information. Thermal Edge Incorporated assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Website.
- Your use of and browsing within this Website are at your risk. Neither Thermal Edge Incorporated nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages resulting from or connected with your access to or use of this Website. Without limiting the foregoing, all contents of the Website are provided “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Any communication that you transmit to Thermal Edge Incorporated over the Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated, at the discretion of Thermal Edge Incorporated, as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thermal Edge Incorporated may, at its discretion, use this communication or information contained therein for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
- Subject to our confidentiality policies, Thermal Edge Incorporated is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication that you send to the Website for any purpose including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or services using such information.
- Images of people, places or things displayed on the Website are either the property of or used with permission by Thermal Edge Incorporated. Use of these images by you or anyone else authorized by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted in writing by Thermal Edge Incorporated. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate laws and / or regulations regarding copyright, trademark, privacy and publicity, and communications.
- The trademarks, service marks and logos (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Thermal Edge Incorporated and others. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting in any way a license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Website without the written permission of Thermal Edge Incorporated or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Website or any other content on the Website, except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, is strictly prohibited. Thermal Edge Incorporated will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Thermal Edge Incorporated has not reviewed all of the Websites linked to Thermal Edge Incorporated Website and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other websites or for your linking to any other off-site pages or other websites.